W&J’s engineering and applied science dual-degree program allows students to begin their studies in an intensive liberal-arts environment, building a core of foundational skills such as oral and written communication and scientific and mathematical competency, before completing their studies at one of our partner institutions: Case Western Reserve University, Washington University in St. Louis, and Columbia University. At the the time of completion, students are awarded two degrees: a degree from W&J in any field of their choosing, and a BS degree in an engineering or applied science field from the partner school.
- Students may choose any of W&J’s 30+ academic majors.
- Students work closely with W&J faculty to develop scientific problem-solving skills, as well as the communication skills and broad perspective necessary to be effective in modern engineering fields.
- Students use the supportive, personalized W&J environment to develop skills and confidence needed for success in engineering.
- Completion schedule is flexible; students may spend either three or four years at W&J. Most students complete the program in 3+2 years.
- 圣路易斯澳门威尼斯人APP下载大学。路易斯还提供了3 + 3度，在硕士学位高潮。
Students have a wide array of opportunities for research, internships, conferences, and networking beyond the classroom that give them an advantage to prepare for life after W&J.